Itanong nyo na lang...

 

Itanong nyo na lang kung anong masamang hangin ang nagdala sa'kin dito sa blog ko para mag-blog ulit.

Okay, sige, basahin nyo na lang.

My Kuya and I have been whining about this for quite some time now. Ever since we caught wind of this news, we never stopped ranting about it.

Campus Radio stoops down the level of a thousand leagues below sea water and reincarnates into...

janjarananjanaaaan!

Barangay LS.

Forever!

Can anyone get any cornier than this? I mean, to whose stupid mind can we attribute this dastardly deed? Just when I was beginning to re-love LS, this happens.

When I was a kid, I started listening to Kool 106 (haha, reveal na ang katandaan). Then Kool shut down so I shifted to Magic 89.9 until I grew teen. Recently, I got re-introduced to Campus Radio because of my Kuya. I totally loved Campus Radio, as in. As in I don't listen to any station other than LS.

Then LS betrays us?! Just leaves us hanging off the air?! (Quite literally at that) And the worse of all, LS didn't leave us for something better. LS left us for something far worse than kukurukuku and kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan. (Barangay LS?!! Forever??!! Hellooooo???!!!)

Hmph. Time to look for a new radio station that won't leave us hanging.

RX perhaps.


CLICK KA WITH JM LAST 2/19/2007 10:43:00 PM         0 Comments

/SHUTTERBLOGGER

I assure you, I smile better than this

I assure you, I smile better than that

---------------------------------

Me is an incoming junior journalism student at the country's premier state university; Me loves writing; Me loves writing with light (photography); Me loves blabbering; Me = 18 going on 19; Me thinks me getting old; Me ♥ everything random and fun.  Üü

 

/SHUTTER

THIS WOULD BE MY PRECIOUS BABY

THAT WOULD BE MY PRECIOUS BABY

---------------------------------

THERE ARE JUST SOME THINGS MONEY CAN'T BUY, FOR EVERYTHING ELSE, THERE'S A BANCO DE ORO GOLD CARD, AND THAT'S HOW THIS BABY CAME ABOUT!  IT'S A KODAK EASYSHARE C330 BLESSED WITH THE MOST HUMBLE SPECS BUT TAKES REALLY AWESOME PICTURES! (HELLO?  JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PICS IN HERE!!!)  THIS I SHARE WITH THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD!  Üü

 

/BLOG

 

Recent Entries

Ü  Who da Monster?!
Ü  Indecent Exposure
Ü  The anatomy of a dumbass
Ü  Starting Anew

 

In other news...

 

 

/MULTIPLIED

 


 

/BLOGNETWORK

 

 

 

COPYRIGHT /SHUTTERBLOG 2007  ©  SOME RIGHTS RESERVED