Haggardness Part 2

 

I'll keep this short 'coz I'm uber sleepy na. But that's not to say I'm not uber happy. I'm uber uber uber uber happy. Thanks for making me smile always... Thanks for every wonderful day spent with you! Tapos na Friday the 13th... 14th naman ngayon... =)

Went to school this morning to interview the execom of ecosoc for my codered article. Can somebody please say Conio? Hehe... I really don't love to go to Econ, because I feel like I'm in Ateneo instead of UP. Don't hate me, econ majors... it's what I always observe when I go there, so blame your school/college-mates. Totoo... Puro laptop, conio conversations, preppy people... but that's not to say na lahat ng tao dun ganun. Buti nga yung ininterview ko eh indi sila ganun, ang gagaling nga nila eh... Thanks Ate Anika and all the execom of Ecosoc!

Managed to grab a glimpse of the iBlog3 Summit while I was there. Andun lang ako sa likod, nakatayo. Si Marcelle Fabie pa yung nagsasalita, haha, batchmate ni Kuya na kinaaasaran niya. Pagtingin ko sa baba (nasa may ledge kasi ako) si Misteryosa pala yung andun, yung winner sa bloggies! Haha lalang, kaka-flatter. I was in the presence of winners. =P

Went to Kuya's this afternoon to do his Spider-Man CD covers. Prior to that, we had our haircut sa Katipunan. Haha super funny thing happened. Pero di ko na lang kuwento, samin na lang ng kuya ko yun. =P

Ayun. BTW, went to Masscomm today to go grab my classcards. Haggardness, forgot that it was reg day for Summer today. Tumambay lang tuloy ako. Whenever people asked me, "JM, ano kukunin mo?" sagot ko, "Classcard." Nyahehehe... na-badtrip sila sakin... =P

Whooo Staff Meeting na naman bukas! Excited ako na ngarag na ewan! =P Excited na mag-days pero ngarag pa rin sa dami ng work! Haaaayyyy sana may vacation getaway after this, kahit dip in the pool lang! Namehn! Summer na noh!!!


CLICK KA WITH JM LAST 4/14/2007 12:37:00 AM         0 Comments

/SHUTTERBLOGGER

I assure you, I smile better than this

I assure you, I smile better than that

---------------------------------

Me is an incoming junior journalism student at the country's premier state university; Me loves writing; Me loves writing with light (photography); Me loves blabbering; Me = 18 going on 19; Me thinks me getting old; Me ♥ everything random and fun.  Üü

 

/SHUTTER

THIS WOULD BE MY PRECIOUS BABY

THAT WOULD BE MY PRECIOUS BABY

---------------------------------

THERE ARE JUST SOME THINGS MONEY CAN'T BUY, FOR EVERYTHING ELSE, THERE'S A BANCO DE ORO GOLD CARD, AND THAT'S HOW THIS BABY CAME ABOUT!  IT'S A KODAK EASYSHARE C330 BLESSED WITH THE MOST HUMBLE SPECS BUT TAKES REALLY AWESOME PICTURES! (HELLO?  JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PICS IN HERE!!!)  THIS I SHARE WITH THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD!  Üü

 

/BLOG

 

Recent Entries

Ü  Haggardness
Ü  Holiest Week of all
Ü  I just wanna be on the beach...
Ü  Expex da unexpectedsss
Ü  Smayl naman jan!
Ü  Panahon na ng mga hybrid
Ü  Piliin ang araw na magpupula ka
Ü  Aktibismo ang sigaw nila
Ü  The attack of the killer goo
Ü  My One Ring

 

In other news...

 

 

/MULTIPLIED

 


 

/BLOGNETWORK

 

 

 

COPYRIGHT /SHUTTERBLOG 2007  ©  SOME RIGHTS RESERVED