Consummatum Est

 

Haaay... I'm almost about to give up on this house... you just can't get what you really really want in here...

Yes, not even your most treasured eight hours of sleep. No wonder people always notice I'm that antukin. It's because in this house, everything is sure to wake me up in the unholiest of hours.

Imagine watching a movie with skipping parts or disappearing voices. Spice it up with your seatmate talking through a megaphone, and you get to experience how I'm able to experience sleep in this house.

Short. Bitin. Fragmented. Asar. Tapos magtataka sila kung bakit wala ako lagi dito sa bahay (well, besides sa Days), eh sana alam nila pinaggagagawa nila. Haaayy, onti na lang, JM, onti na lang...

Great. It's a long day ahead. I don't have the energy for this long day... Kuya Jess help me... Kala ko po ba kahapon ang Friday the 13th? 14th na ah...


CLICK KA WITH JM LAST 4/14/2007 07:24:00 AM         0 Comments

/SHUTTERBLOGGER

I assure you, I smile better than this

I assure you, I smile better than that

---------------------------------

Me is an incoming junior journalism student at the country's premier state university; Me loves writing; Me loves writing with light (photography); Me loves blabbering; Me = 18 going on 19; Me thinks me getting old; Me ♥ everything random and fun.  Üü

 

/SHUTTER

THIS WOULD BE MY PRECIOUS BABY

THAT WOULD BE MY PRECIOUS BABY

---------------------------------

THERE ARE JUST SOME THINGS MONEY CAN'T BUY, FOR EVERYTHING ELSE, THERE'S A BANCO DE ORO GOLD CARD, AND THAT'S HOW THIS BABY CAME ABOUT!  IT'S A KODAK EASYSHARE C330 BLESSED WITH THE MOST HUMBLE SPECS BUT TAKES REALLY AWESOME PICTURES! (HELLO?  JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PICS IN HERE!!!)  THIS I SHARE WITH THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD!  Üü

 

/BLOG

 

Recent Entries

Ü  Haggardness Part 2
Ü  Haggardness
Ü  Holiest Week of all
Ü  I just wanna be on the beach...
Ü  Expex da unexpectedsss
Ü  Smayl naman jan!
Ü  Panahon na ng mga hybrid
Ü  Piliin ang araw na magpupula ka
Ü  Aktibismo ang sigaw nila
Ü  The attack of the killer goo

 

In other news...

 

 

/MULTIPLIED

 


 

/BLOGNETWORK

 

 

 

COPYRIGHT /SHUTTERBLOG 2007  ©  SOME RIGHTS RESERVED