Magyayabang lang ako (ngayon lang, pls?)

 

Ma'am Rachel Khan posted our J102 grades the other day.

Today, she posted our final papers online via a wiki. Andaya ni ma'am! Sabi nya walang byline... haynaku! Malalaman tuloy na ako ang gumawa ng kalokohang article na yun! Hehehe...

They'll squeeze you. What was I thinking?!

Okay eto magmamayabang na'ko. Yep, unbelievably, I got an uno in that paper. (Whoo batuhan na ng kamatis) Nakakagulat kasi walang ka-flow-flow yung paper na yun tsaka parang hodgepodge of details lang, talagang walang structure... parang stream of consciousness lang. Hehe... I even rushed that paper para umabot sa deadline... Haha, the miracles of cramming.

Ayun... if you're a registered voter, do visit the wiki to be informed. I was the one who wrote the profile of Navy Lt./Sg Antonio Trillanes. Thanks to Kuya for the suggestion! =)


CLICK KA WITH JM LAST 4/16/2007 11:03:00 PM         0 Comments

/SHUTTERBLOGGER

I assure you, I smile better than this

I assure you, I smile better than that

---------------------------------

Me is an incoming junior journalism student at the country's premier state university; Me loves writing; Me loves writing with light (photography); Me loves blabbering; Me = 18 going on 19; Me thinks me getting old; Me ♥ everything random and fun.  Üü

 

/SHUTTER

THIS WOULD BE MY PRECIOUS BABY

THAT WOULD BE MY PRECIOUS BABY

---------------------------------

THERE ARE JUST SOME THINGS MONEY CAN'T BUY, FOR EVERYTHING ELSE, THERE'S A BANCO DE ORO GOLD CARD, AND THAT'S HOW THIS BABY CAME ABOUT!  IT'S A KODAK EASYSHARE C330 BLESSED WITH THE MOST HUMBLE SPECS BUT TAKES REALLY AWESOME PICTURES! (HELLO?  JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PICS IN HERE!!!)  THIS I SHARE WITH THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD!  Üü

 

/BLOG

 

Recent Entries

Ü  This isn't my fault
Ü  Consummatum Est
Ü  Haggardness Part 2
Ü  Haggardness
Ü  Holiest Week of all
Ü  I just wanna be on the beach...
Ü  Expex da unexpectedsss
Ü  Smayl naman jan!
Ü  Panahon na ng mga hybrid
Ü  Piliin ang araw na magpupula ka

 

In other news...

 

 

/MULTIPLIED

 


 

/BLOGNETWORK

 

 

 

COPYRIGHT /SHUTTERBLOG 2007  ©  SOME RIGHTS RESERVED